Marcus Sheridan's high-energy style and interactive presentation approach have not only earned praise from audiences around the world, seasoned marketers and event planners understand Marcus' ability to captivate an audience and make an impact.
He clearly and concisely delivers his message so event attendees can quickly absorb his teaching and immediately begin to apply it to their businesses. And the universal applicability of his message means that diverse audiences can receive tremendous benefit from attending his talks.
As Featured In
What Audiences Say About Marcus
See exactly what a 2017 audience had to say about Marcus Sheridan at PM Grow Summit.
"I love the honest energy. Thank you Marcus."
"Informative, energetic, great speaker, engaging... can't wait to read his book."
"Energetic, informative, clear."
"I can go home now... that was awesome."
"Amazing! High energy and message was spot on."
4.958 out of 5 rating
"Sharp... to the point... great way to start the conference."
Are you an event planner looking to find the perfect keynote speaker for your next conference, summit, or industry event? Marcus Sheridan may be the right speaker for your event, but let's make sure...
A Few of Marcus' Favorite Topics
1. We’re All Media Companies: 7 Steps to Creating a World-Class Digital Culture Within Your Organization
2. The Digital Consumer: How Today’s Buyer Has Changed and What Your Business Must Do About It
3. How to Become the Wikipedia of Your Industry to Build Your Brand, Business, and Bottom Line
4. The Future of Sales & Marketing: How to Eliminate Silos & Get Incredible Results
1. The Business of Trust
2. How to Lead Your Industry While Building Raving Fans & Followers in a Noisy, Digital World
3. Letting Go of “The Way It Has Always Been Done"
1. The Digital Seller: How to Make the Internet Your Best Friend and Dramatically Increase Sales Success
2. The Future of Sales & Marketing: How to Eliminate Silos & Get Incredible Results
3. Content to Close: How Great Content Can Dramatically Increase Closing Rates While Decreasing Sales Cycles
Book Marcus for Your Next Event
Because of the amount of speaking requests that we get, we ask you to give us more information about your event to ensure the best fit.