Published on May 13th, 2017
Major advances in website CMS (content management systems) services (i.e. Squarespace, WordPress, and weebly, to name a few) make getting a site up and running easier than ever, however, optimizing a site for user experience is a whole other story.
Whether you struggle with finding the time to optimize your UX or you’re stuck trying to get other key players in your organization to see the ROI of UX, it is no longer something that can fall on the back burner.
For anyone who may still be on the fence about the importance of your website’s user experience, Experience Dynamics, a usability consulting firm, compiled a list of 30 eye opening stats that can’t be ignored.
Here are a few highlighted stats from the infographic:
- 52% of users said that a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company.
- Mobile users are 5 times more likely to abandon a task if a site isn’t optimized for mobile
- Video helps persuade 73% of people to buy a product or a service
- 60% Consumers feel more positive about a brand after consuming content from it.
- 70% of consumers learn about a company through their blog rather than ads
- 79% of people who don’t like what they find on one site will go back and search for another site
- 48% of users say they feel frustrated and annoyed when on sites that are poorly optimized for mobile
Master the fundamentals behind the making of a inbound marketing website
Fill out the form below for the eBook on how to design a website that generates results