Published on October 14th, 2017
In an often cold, digital world, where human-to-human interaction is rare, personalization adds a touch of intimacy to our experiences. It makes marketing messages automatically feel more relevant and make your audience more likely to convert.
With 86% of consumers reporting that it plays a role in their purchase decisions, personalization is not something marketers can ignore, but as with every powerful strategy, it isn’t without its roadblocks.
In this recent infographic from Kahuna, the mobile marketing platform dives into the benefits of personalization and segmentation as well as the difficulties marketers face trying to implement them.
With data from Forrester, Gartner, and Infosys among others, the graphic is full of valuable trends insights to help improve personalization in your marketing strategy including email and content. Here are a few of the highlights:
- 48% of consumers say they buy more when marketers leverage their interests and buying behavior to personalize their experience.
- Personalization can deliver 5x-8x the ROI.
- 85% of marketers surveyed say their audience segments are too broad
- 48% of senior marketers know that personalization leads to: improved response rates, increased sales, and a better brand profile
- Nearly 33% say that have limited to no capability to personalize marketing messages