Published on August 9th, 2018
We kicked off day 2 of IMPACT Live 2018 by announcing plans to do it again next year (and yeah, even bigger)!
1,000 of the smartest inbound professionals will be learning from one another at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford next August 6 and 7. Will you be one of them?
We eased into the rest of day 2 of IMPACT Live 2018 with a guided meditation by Rob Dube, author of "Do Nothing, The Most Rewarding Leadership Challenge You Will Ever Take" followed by a discussion about mindfulness and leadership.
After that, we jumped right back into the inbound content with our community track, which included talks from:
- Bob Ruffolo and David Meerman Scott
- Stephanie Casstevens, Director of Audience Engagement & Community
- Ali Parmelee, Facebook Strategist
Following the community track we took some time to talk about the importance of, above all else, attracting and retaining top talent.
This track included talks from:
- Stacy Willis, Emerging Technology Specialist
- Natalie Davis, VP of Talent
- Britt Schwartz, Principal Strategist
- Chris Duprey, Chief Operating Officer
We wrapped up the day taking a look forward into what the future of marketing looks like, including talks from:
- David Meerman Scott, Leading Marketing and Sales Speaker
- Paul Roetzer, Founder & CEO, PR 20/20
- Dharmesh Shah, Co-Founder and CTO, HubSpot
Here are some of the highlights:
Amazing and massively heart felt talk by @chrisduprey82. And THAT was his first talk?? Wow. Freaking crushed it in every aspect.— Chris Bryant 🎥 #INBOUND18 speaker (@The_ChrisBryant) August 8, 2018
And thank you for your service, Chris. 🇺🇸 #IMLive18 pic.twitter.com/16MXynZqJk
For a full peek at the IMPACT Live 2018 magic, check out the highlight reel below: