We're back with another episode of the Hubcast.
Make sure you are getting registered for your sessions. By the time you are listening to this, we think all of you can be registering.
Only 24 days or less depending on when you are listening.
Location: Aloft Hotel
Details: Tuesday at 9:00 PM
Check out the HubSpot article.
Report the ROI (revenue) not just visitors & leads.
Have you ever written something, then come back a few hours later and it's magically disappeared?
If your experience is anything like mine, it's likely happened a bunch of times.
Putting in a lot of time and effort to create a form, or piece of content then losing it can be frustrating.
Starting today, you can save a Lead Flow as a draft and finish it whenever you're ready.
A Slew of New Features for Filtering in HubSpot
Views in HubSpot CRM are your best way to get a quick glance at a set of contacts, companies, or deals. They help you organize and prioritize your process.
Today, views are getting an overhaul, with a goal of making them easier to manage and navigate, cleaner to create, and more flexible to share. Here’s the quick rundown:
1. Views in HubSpot CRM are now called saved filters.
2. Saved filters are now accessed via a full-screen management area, rather than a small sidebardrop-downn.
3. You can now favorite up to five saved filters, which will remain pinned to the left-hand sidebar.
4. Creating a saved filter is now much more spacious. In addition, the five properties you use the most are now surfaced front-and-center when creating a saved filter.
5. Saved filters can now be shared with a single team. Previously, they could only be private or shared with all.
6. And finally, for the first time, saved filters are available in HubSpot Marketing, in addition to HubSpot CRM.
Submitted by Stemcounter
It would be great to distinguish the types of meetings being booked so that workflows can be built around specific meeting types.
For us, we use the meeting tool to book both demos and personal meetings but would only like to set up a workflow to automatically send reminders to people who have demos scheduled.
Not being able to distinguish the type of meeting in HubSpot makes this impossible.
Let’s dive into the HubSpot CRM. We talked about strategy earlier now let's give you the technical chops to get it done.
— Lucky Orange (@luckyorange) August 29, 2017
Training on Facebook vs a webinar?
Developing a content training framework
Signup to get HubSpot Academy notifications.
What is the one thing you have purchased specific for #INBOUND17? Show us pics, Tweet us!