Published on March 27th, 2018
Last week, we announced the bittersweet news that Jessie-Lee was leaving the Creator's Block podcast to take on her new role as co-host of the IMPACT Website Throwdown.
That's why we decided to dedicate this week's episode to the concept of change. More specifically, those moments where we need to make big choices -- tough choices -- that facilitate professional growth.
What's weird about those moments, however, is that even when you know something bigger, better, and greater is on the other side of your choice, the decisions we need to make to get there can be very painful and uncomfortable. But why?
That's what we're unpacking this week -- the good, the bad, and the ugly around making the big choices that can make or break our careers.
Listen to the Episode
What We Talked About
- Why are those choices so hard? What are we afraid of?
- Is there such a thing as a bad reason to make those choices?
- How do you know when you're making a big choice for a bad reason?
- What are some of the hardest choices we've had to make?
Resources We Discussed
- IMPACT's Website Throwdown with Jessie-Lee & Kristen
- March 2018 Website Throwdown Episode
- Ep. 61: Complaining About Clients & Playing the Victim
We Want to Hear from You!
First, subscribe to Creator's Block on Apple Podcasts. Second, have a question or an idea for a future episode of the podcast? Let us know!
- Creator's Block: Twitter, Instagram
- Jessie-Lee: Twitter, Instagram
- Marcella: Twitter, Instagram
- Liz: Twitter, Instagram
Or, you can leave us a comment below! Until next week...