7. 49% of corporate reputation is attributed to how people view the CEO. A little social media can go a long way.(Source: Magnet Media Labs)
8. Half of consumers believe that CEOs who don't use social media will get out of touch with customers.(Source: Magnet Media Labs)
9. 8 in 10 consumers say they're more likely to trust a company whose CEO and team engage in social media. (Source: Magnet Media Labs)
10. 81% of employees consider social CEOs better leaders. (Source: Magnet Media Labs)
11. 93% of consumers believe that CEO engagement on social media helps communicate company values, shape a company's reputation, and grow and evolve corporate leadership in times of crisis. (Source: Magnet Media Labs)
12. 43 percent of executives with socially active CEOs labeled their company’s leader as inspiring compared to only 26 percent of the executives with CEOs not using social media. (Source: Weber Shandwick)
By entering your email you expressly consent to receive other resources to help you improve your marketing efforts.
Impress in 2018 with IMPACT’s Inbound Marketing Strategy Template & Example
About Carolyn Edgecomb
Before moving into a portfolio management position, Carolyn was a key contributor to the IMPACT blog. (In case you thought she sounded familiar.)
Nowadays, as our Community Coordinator, she manages and maintains the logistics of daily, weekly, and monthly operations from a portfolio management perspective to ensure each client, Pod, and the overall Community is performing at an acceptable level.
You might call her the queen of post-it notes and organization. With a passion for all things inbound marketing and project management, she is always looking for new ways to improve our client services department.
Outside of IMPACT, you'll find her on Pinterest, listening to country music, reading a book or trying out a new recipe.