It seems that everybody's talking about generating more leads. Well it's true! Lead Generation can be one of the most beneficial (also the most frustrating) aspects of a marketing campaign, and it is also one of the most important.
Some big bosses don't know how big of an importance it is, but they wonder why their sales have gone down. Well you, the genius marketer, know that it's because your lead generation is down, and you need to increase your numbers!
So how do you convince your boss that this is the problem? Well how about some awesome lead generation statistics to spice up your presentation? Sounds good to me! Here's a list of 13 awesome lead generation statistics you can use (or even tweet) to help you learn how to generate more leads!
1. Inbound Leads cost 61% less than Outbound Leads! Tweet This!
2. LinkedIn is 277% more effective for lead generation than Facebook & Twitter. Tweet This!
3. 57% of companies with a blog have generated a lead from it. Tweet This!
4. 65% of B2B companies have generated a lead from LinkedIn. Tweet This!
5. 77% of B2C companies have generated a lead from Facebook. Tweet This!
6. 62% of companies say that social media has become a more important source of leads. Tweet This!
7. 81% of businesses have reported their blog as useful or critical to generating leads. Tweet This!
8. 42% of businesses name email as one of their most effective lead generation channels. Tweet This!
Source: Circle Research
9. 80% of users said they would register for a whitepaper/ebook, while only 31% would register for a webinar. Tweet This!
Source: Lonely Marketer
10. 77% of buyers say they are more likely to buy from a company whose CEO uses social media. Tweet This!
Source: Jeff Bullas
11. The number of marketers who say Facebook is “critical” or “important” has increased 83% in just 2 years. Tweet This!
12. Case Studies are the most effective lead generating tool. Tweet This!
Source: Lead Generation Tools
13. Over 40% of marketers report that Google+ is critical to their business. Tweet This!
Not sure if your website is generating the leads necessary for your business to be successful? Give us a call at IMPACT today and learn how we can help!