Believe it or not, creating an innovative and ground-breaking website is only the first step to truly driving traffic to your online or offline store. In fact, there are thousands upon thousands of tactics and strategies that will entice some amount of viewers to your business. However, it’s our aim (at IMPACT) to provide you with best-in-class information and techniques that will help your business be successful. So, with that in mind, here are the top 20 creative and effective ways to drive a significant amount of traffic to your store:
- Weekly Podcasts — That’s right, take the time to start podcasting for your audience and create quality content that will not only keep them engaged, but also keep them coming back for more. So, start with iTunes, and get out there with your first podcast.
- Create Regular Online Videos — Start and build a channel on YouTube that gives your audience invaluable content that cannot be found elsewhere.
- Live USTREAM Show — Get creative and begin a live broadcast right from your office. That’s right, invite your audience into one of your business meetings, board meetings, or anything else that would be of interest to them.
- Publish with BlogTalkRadio.com — Easily get your information out there with your business’ own station on BlogTalkRadio.com. Talk about the benefits of your store, your mission, and anything else directly (or indirectly) related to your company.
- Online Multi-Media Presentation — SEO isn’t only for blogs, videos, or podcasts. While those are important, you can create a slideshow/Powerpoint presentation and upload it to Slideshare.
- Tweet Sponsorships — One of the hottest commodities in today’s vast social media marketing techniques. You can take advantage of super-twitter users who have a significant number of followers that match your audience’s demographics.
- Revamp with Affiliate Programs — If you’re selling something (either product or service), this is a great way for you to expand your online views. You have the opportunity to provide your affiliate program providers with a percentage of your sales revenue for them to promote your product(s).
- Headline Online & Offline — We know that you can start a blog, but take the opportunity to pitch a professional writer/editor with a relevant and timely story that speaks to your company’s products/services.
- Online Product Reviews — Take 5 to 10 minutes and utilize the power of online product reviews through websites like PowerReviews.com.
- Submit Content Articles — Not only can you submit story ideas to publishers, but you can also submit your own articles to industry publications.
- Guest Blog Brings Guests — While providing free content for another website, you can also take full advantage of self-promotional links (to a certain extent) that drive focused traffic to your website and/or store.
- Hashtags or Bust — Twitter has become a tremendous resource for businesses. Take full advantage of this online tool and research the popular hashtags related to your business and use them in your tweets.
- Entice Actual Reviews — Utilize some of that marketing money to send out free samples for product reviews to predetermined clientele.
- Research Your Competition — Look into your neighboring or competitor companies by analyzing their keywords. You can utilize a system of search engine optimization with your results that have the potential to “borrow” some of their traffic.
- Unique Webinars — Similar to a few of the above strategies, you can take advantage of the online tech that is out there and host a free (or paid if you have the audience) webinar that provides outstanding content for the viewers.
- EBook or Whitepaper — Contact other sites that have an indirect relation to your clientele and your company. Entice them to partner with you and help both of your clients by giving away a free EBook or whitepaper.
- Get National — Be creative and start a holiday related to your business (i.e. International Tweet-A-Lot Day).
- Go Traditional — Start a monthly advertisement in an industry publication.
- Create a Profile with Hubpages — Create and submit an original article that will be disbursed and published through an amazing online article directory.
- Give Back to Social Media — Start and/or continue to utilize the utter power of Twitter and Facebook to build and retain outstanding business relationships.
And that wraps up our top twenty ways for you to drive traffic to your online and offline store. For more information, strategies, techniques, or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us or leave a comment below!
If social media marketing or search engine optimization (SEO) is something that you are interested in but don’t know how to get started, contact us today to schedule your free marketing analysis.