When you break down the machine you know as your marketing campaign, there are a few things that you are attempting to accomplish: (1) communicate easier and faster, (2) enhance or add to the experience your audience gets with your company, (3) improve the relationship that you already have established or create a new working relationship, and (4) add a little excitement and uniqueness to your product or service. With this in mind, it’s now time to take a look at some of the apps out there that will help you in your marketing venture.
Apps for Facebook
- Countdown Calendar – Promote a grand reopening, a sale, or anything else you please through this great app that will count down to any event you specify
- LinkedIn — Allows a LinkedIn badge in your profile as well as a direct link to your LinkedIn profile page. This is a great way to market your networking abilities and demonstrate your online presence
- Causes — I would suggest being careful with this app as you want to make sure your causes directly relate to your product or services
- Tweet Late — This app allows you to setup an auto-responder message that gets sent to anyone and everyone that follows you.
- Twitbeep — As a blogger, you want to know when someone uses your keywords. This app will send you an alert when a tweet uses specified keywords
- Tweetlevel — A rating system for Twitter followers which measures how many people listen to you, how many people follow you, how active you participate, and whether people “believe” you
- MobiOpons – An outstanding app for manufacturing companies or retail companies as you create mobile coupons for your clients, and the only time you pay is when the coupon is redeemed.
- MobileStorm — Mobile e-mail marketing at its best. This app truly allows full featured, fully trackable, and totally efficient e-mail marketing from your mobile device
- Trumpia — If you want to do it all in one shot, this is the true be-all-end-all of e-mail, text, and social marketing via mobile device.
If you are able to cover these three areas with efficient apps you are more than starting on the right foot, and if you need any help with these (or have any comments) feel free to leave them below or contact Impact. Enjoy the marketing help!