Maximize Results, Start With a Plan.
IMPACT will help you identify specific, measurable, and realistic goals. From there, we will work with you to develop an Inbound Marketing GamePlan that defines a strategy for you to attain those goals within your required timeline.
Our Strategic Planning Services Include:
Need a Strategic Inbound Marketing Plan?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to get started.
Inbound Marketing Gameplan Development.
Once your goals have been defined, it’s time to create a strategic plan of action.
Before we start blogging or posting social media updates, we’ll work with you to develop a customized Inbound Marketing GamePlan tailored to meet your unique business goals. The Inbound Marketing GamePlan will identify critical benchmarks for success and layout 12-months of inbound marketing activities to be completed in order achieve your marketing goals.
Included in the Inbound Marketing GamePlan is the following:
- Analysis of Your Current Marketing & Brand
- An Outline of Your Business Goals
- Competitive Analysis
- Definition of Your Value Proposition
- Quality Lead Identification Statement
- Completed Buyer Personas
- Definition of MQL’s and SQL’s
- Definition of KPI’s
- Campaign Development Strategy
- Drive Traffic Strategy: Blogging, Social Media & SEO
- Lead Conversion Strategy
- Grow Sales Strategy: Marketing Automation / Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Marketing Analysis & Reporting Plan
Also included when we develop an Inbound Marketing GamePlan is an on-boarding call, weekly strategy development calls, and a HubSpot 30-Day Free Trial (if required). Our GamePlans are completed within 30 days.
Download Our Sample GamePlan:
Get an inside look into our Inbound Marketing GamePlans with this free 18-page sample.
Ready to Implement Your Own GamePlan?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to start developing your GamePlan.
Setting Goals & Defining KPI’s.
Setting realistic goals and knowing your key performance indicators is critical to achieving inbound marketing success.
IMPACT will work with you to turn your business goals into SMART marketing goals. We’ll work with you to set benchmarks and identify the key performance indicators to ensure progress and success.
We’ll work with you on the following:
- Define what the business needs from inbound marketing efforts.
- Turn business goals into SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound) marketing goals. Identify the revenue gap that needs to be closed.
- Define current sales and marketing funnel.
- Analyze the business’s current marketing activities, sales process, challenges and resources.
- Define a sales & marketing funnel that closes the revenue gap.
- Set realistic quarterly benchmarks for all levels of the sales and marketing funnel.
- Define key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Not Sure if Your Goals are Attainable?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to see how inbound marketing can help you achieve your goals.
Defining a Value Proposition.
A clear, well-defined value proposition gets straight to the point of why your visitors should do business with you.IMPACT will help you develop a pertinent, one sentence value proposition that defines your purpose and passes any blink test. We’ll ensure your value proposition attracts your audience and is carried throughout your marketing.
Quality Lead Identification.
Defining a high qualified lead will ensure marketing efforts are focused and effective.
IMPACT will help you define a simple quality lead identification statement that represents the traits of an ideal lead. We’ll use this statement when adding qualifying questions as fields to your website’s forms in order to better prioritize and segment leads.
Defining MQL’s & SQL’s.
Sending the right message to the right lead at the right time requires you to further define your sales & marketing funnel.
IMPACT will work with you to define the stages of your qualified leads. We’ll help you segment your qualified leads that need to be nurtured as Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) and your qualified leads that should be contacted by your sales team (SQL’s). We’ll track and analyze your MQL’s and SQL’s in order to improve your campaigns and achieve your KPI’s.
Need Help Defining Your Leads?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant and receive free advice on how to define your sales & marketing funnel.
Staying ahead of the competition requires consistent analysis and data.
Performing a thorough competitive analysis is a critical part of planning any inbound marketing strategy. IMPACT will help you perform an initial analysis as well as develop an on-going strategy to monitor competitors and stay ahead.We’ll work with you on the following:
- Identifying your top ten competitors (including indirect online competitors).
- Setting up the Competitor’s Tool in HubSpot.
- Performing an analysis of your competitor’s assets.
- Performing a complete and thorough initial Competitive Analysis.
- Reporting findings in Inbound Marketing GamePlan.
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategies for improvement.
- Apply competitive marketing strategies on an on-going, retainer basis.
Buyer Persona Development.
Developing and marketing to a fictional representation of your customer creates a very realistic way to improve your marketing.
IMPACT will help you create detailed buyer personas that clearly define your target audience. We’ll also help you use these personas to develop optimal content that attracts and converts.We’ll work with you on the following:
- Segment your target audience into groups based on behavioral similarities.
- Create personas and define their demographics, needs, personalities, motivations & concerns.
- Finalize each persona complete with a name and picture.
- Utilize buyer personas to improve the focus of your content marketing strategy.
Need Help Developing Buyer Personas?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to discuss how IMPACT can help you define your buyer personas and implement them into your marketing.