We want to make your life easier.
At IMPACT, we know the importance of organization, consistent communication, building relationships, and getting results.
We want you to work with us for a long time. We know that in order to maintain a long-lasting relationship, we must prove our value to you and your company every month. In order to do so, we provide a service offering that is above and beyond to ensure your campaign is effective, efficient, and producing results.
When you sign up for a monthly retainer package with IMPACT, you receive the following:
Dedicated Account Manager.
Think of your account manager as an extension of your marketing team.
When you work with IMPACT, you’re assigned a dedicated account manager that is committed to helping you improve your inbound marketing, reach your benchmarks, and generate an ROI.
Your Dedicated Account Manager Will:
- Perform an initial client on-boarding meeting.
- Provide consultation and develop inbound marketing strategies.
- Write your Inbound Marketing GamePlan.
- Routinely work with you to develop marketing concepts to achieve your goals.
- Set up routine strategy development phone calls.
- Send agendas before every call and recaps after very call.
- Provide training to you and your team as needed.
- Provide on-going CRM assistance to align your sales and marketing activities.
- Be your liaison to IMPACT’s design team.
- Build a relationship with you as if you were colleagues.
- Manage the process of developing all of your inbound marketing tools.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of inbound marketing.
- Develop strategies for website optimization or redesign.
- Set up and manage your HubSpot account.
- Help you develop content, including blog articles, offers, and emails.
- Manage and schedule the releases of your content.
- Build your landing pages and implement your CTA’s.
- Manage your email marketing campaigns.
- Set up and manage all of your marketing automation.
- Routinely monitor your analytics and help you make smart marketing decisions.
- Ensure your website is optimized for keywords and page performance.
- Monitor the performance of all your marketing activities.
- Use data to help you make smarter marketing decisions and reach your goals.
- Create and deliver marketing return on investment (ROI) reports.
- Deliver monthly marketing performance reports.
- Monitor and report on closed-loop analytics.
Does This Sound Like Someone You Want on Your Team?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant and learn how we can help your company achieve its goals.
Let’s talk growth and ROI.
We’ll set up a scheduled and routine weekly strategy development phone call with your IMPACT account manager to ensure progress and success with your campaigns.
You can expect the following topics to be discussed during strategy development phone calls:
- Progress of the Campaign.
- Analysis of Campaign’s Performance Compared to KPI’s and ROI.
- Identification of New Marketing Strategies.
- Delegation of Tasks.
- Allocation of Resources.
- Any Other Topic Needed to Achieve Goals.
We believe in being completely transparent with our clients.
The Account Management team at IMPACT uses project management software called Intervals, a web-based software that allows us to manage time and tasks for all of our accounts. All of our clients are provided log-in access to their intervals account.
Clients have access to the following:
- Time Tracking: Ability to see how IMPACT is allocating time as it relates to your account.
- Completed Task Descriptions: Detailed descriptions of all work completed.
- Scheduled Tasks: See the description and assignee of every task.
- Document Sharing: Access to a platform to upload and share files.
- Custom Reports: Various types of reporting options allow you to export and graph data.
Team up with a HubSpot Gold Partner and Accelerate Your Results.
When you’re working with IMPACT, you have a team of HubSpot experts to help you get the most out of your subscription.
With IMPACT, you’ll receive:
- A dedicated account manager that’s fully trained on HubSpot.
- A marketing team that’s up-to-date on all of its latest features & updates.
- Assistance in performing custom integrations.
- Development of high-level workflows.
- Support team to troubleshoot complicated cases.
- Implementation of new HubSpot tools as they become available.
- Training on how to use any feature of the software to get results.
Are You Ready Accelerate Your Marketing with HubSpot?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant and find out how to use HubSpot to get found, drive conversions and grow your business.
We’ll provide in-depth training to get the most out of inbound marketing.
IMPACT will teach you everything you need to know in order to maximize your company’s resources and results.
We’re happy to create and run trainings on the following:
- HubSpot: Personalized training on the tools you need to use.
- CRM Integration: Otimize your HubSpot and Salesforce.com – or other CRM – integration.
- Social Media: Company’s role on engagement using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more.
- Culture of Inbound Marketing: Get your company to participate in content creation.
We have a fully-staffed, in-house support team ready to handle any issue or inquiry.
When dealing with websites and technology, sometimes things get out of whack. It even happens to companies like Google and Facebook. In the rare event something doesn’t seem right with your website, HubSpot, or CRM, just give us a call. At IMPACT, we have a friendly, in-house support team available to monitor issues & address them in a timely manner in case you ever run into trouble.
We’ve got your back.
Website Management & Updates.
We’ll take care of those updates for you.
Since all of our websites are built on a CMS, you have access to make your own website updates, but you don’t have to. As part of a monthly retainer program, your account manager will be happy to update any part of your site when needed on your behalf.
We’ll be happy to help you with the following:
- Add or Remove Pages.
- Add or Modify Content and Graphics.
- Update Your Homepage On a Routine Basis.
- Make Modifications to Boost Page Performance.
- Switch Out Your CTA’s to Optimize Conversions.
- Update Your CMS and Plugins When Needed.
Do You Need On-Going Marketing Assistance?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to get started.
Effectively use your CRM to strengthen your Inbound Marketing efforts.
We’ll work with you to ensure your sales team is maximizing their use of a CRM, such as Salesforce.com.
We’ll help you with:
- Managing and updating your HubSpot and CRM API connection when available.
- Training your sales team on how to access and interpret the marketing intelligence.
- Setting up processes for what data will be bi-directionally synced.
- Developing and implementing strategies for passing sales-ready leads to your sales team.
- Utilizing sales data to personalize your marketing efforts.
- Implement workflows to simplify sales and marketing processes.
- Closing the loop between marketing and sales.