Does Your Website Impact Your Business?
IMPACT will work with you to develop a new website or transform your current website into a full-fledged lead generation machine.
Our website design services include:
Design for Inbound Marketing.
A nice design is good… performance is better.
You know you don’t just have a website for the heck of it. You want your website to drive business. A great website should drive traffic, leads, and sales. IMPACT will help you apply all inbound marketing best practices, and turn your site into a business-generating beast!
Do You Know What You Need From Your Website?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to set some realistic goals and discuss how inbound marketing can help you achieve them.
Planning for a Website Redesign.
We take the time to set goals, protect your assets and plan out a roadmap to make your website a success.
We don’t jump right into a website redesign or optimization project. We have a quick, yet complete, onboarding process with all clients to ensure that the following is completed:
- Current website metrics are recorded.
- Goals for the project are set.
- Assets such as popular content and inbound links are documented.
- A value proposition has been defined.
- A thorough competitive analysis has been completed.
Content Management System Implementation.
Because managing a website should be easy.
Do you have full control over your website content? By implementing a content management system (CMS), you’ll be able to quickly make website updates with ease. IMPACT will set up your website on a CMS, like WordPress or HubSpot.
We can help you build your next website on the HubSpot CMS or integrate HubSpot into your current website.
Our team is very experienced at building and optimizing websites on the HubSpot CMS, and can help you with the following:
- Set up a new HubSpot account or manage your existing account.
- Design a new website and migrate it to the HubSpot CMS.
- Migrate your current website to the HubSpot CMS.
- Integrate HubSpot’s tools into your current, non-HubSpot, CMS website.
- Build your landing pages and set up your calls to action.
- Develop a mobile version of your HubSpot website.
- Optimize your website using HubSpot’s Page Performance Tool.
Our entire process is built around generating inbound marketing results, and HubSpot is a critical tool for achieving that success. We use it all day, everyday, so needless to say, we’re pretty good with it. We work with both new and existing HubSpot customers.
Are You Ready Accelerate Your Marketing with HubSpot?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant and find out how to use HubSpot to get found, drive conversions and grow your business.
Mobile Website Design
Mobile Internet usage is projected to overtake internet desktop usage by 2014. Is your company prepared?
IMPACT will help you optimize your website for mobile by implementing a mobile CSS or a responsive theme in order to improve your mobile visitors experience and conversions.
- Develop a complete website content strategy.
- Optimize your website content for search.
- More importantly, optimize your content for humans.
- Create powerful website artwork to supplement your content.
- Professionally edit your photos.
- Use hierarchy to improve your site’s readability.
- Send a more direct message.
- Create unique meta content and titles for all pages.
- Implement all on-page SEO best practices.
- Optimize all the images on your website.
- Make sure appropriate pages have sharing capabilities.
- Ensure every page has a relevant CTA.
Do You Need Help Optimizing Your Website?
Schedule a free 30-minute assessment with a consultant to review your website’s content, on-page search engine optimization, & lead generation.
The Technical Stuff:
Just in case you’re going to geek out on us.
At IMPACT, we always perform a thorough pre-launch and post-launch checklist to ensure your website renders correctly, is visible to search engines, loads quickly, and is error-free. We also go the extra mile to verify that all old URL’s are correctly redirected and assets such as premium content and thank you pages are blocked from search engines.
You can expect us to verify the following:
We’ll verify the following:
- Creation of XML Sitemaps
- Setup 301 Redirects
- Implement Robots.txt
- Page Speed Test
- Verify Tracking URL’s
- Check for Crawl Errors
- Setup Robots Meta Tags
- Cross-Browser Check
- Mobile Compatibility
- Build 404 Page
- Setup Backups
Website Design Examples:
Our latest website projects built on either HubSpot or WordPress.
Phonetel WebsitePhonetel's website on the HubSpot platform, detailing their hosted phone systems service for businesses.
Lit Software Website DesignThe website for Lit Software was designed to mirror their role as industry leaders in the innovation of legal apps that harness the best in emerging mobile technology.
NetMinder Website Design on WordPressWebsite design on WordPress for Netminder, a highly experienced data management company.
Mobile Website Design Examples:
Our latest mobile-optimized and responsive websites.
East of Ellie Mobile SiteA mobile optimized website for East of Ellie, an events planning company.
Newport Board Group Mobile SiteMobile version of Newport Board Group's website, business advisors who escort your company through the unavoidable, dangerous and adolescent growth stage of business called No Man's Land.
Information Technology Group Mobile SiteA mobile optimized version of Information Technology Group's website.
Do you think it’s time for a website redesign?
If you think it’s time for a redesign or optimization, let us know. We’ll be happy perform a complimentary assessment to evaluate your needs and provide you with an estimate.