The Big Picture
Are the terms, “Hashtag”, “Share”, “Newsfeed”, and “Retweet” part of your daily conversations? If so, you might need to get out more, but you also might be just what we’re looking for at IMPACT. We’re in search of a social media intern to manage, analyze, and grow various social accounts across all types of platforms by using proper strategies and tactics.
What will the Social Media Intern do?
- Participate in marketing meetings with team members
- Post to social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor social engagement and interact, connect, or nurture prospects
- Review and improve social campaigns for increased results
- Develop blog articles around popular and sharable topics
- Report back to team leaders on new ideas, objectives, and progress
- Complete an Inbound Marketing Certification Exam
A Few Things We Require:
- Experience using the social media sites listed above, as well as an understanding of appropriate posts and language on each platform
- The ability to adapt to various “voices” and audiences
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- The ability to analyze data and formulate improvement plans
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Passion, humor, and the desire to learn