We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern with excellent communication and writing skills to help assist in the editing and creation of original content for the company as well as clients. The ideal candidate will be proficient at developing and editing content that includes blog articles, original website content, client offers, as well as social media campaigns.
In addition, the Content Marketing Intern may also be tasked with identifying and generating new blog article ideas for both the company as well as clients. The Content Marketing Intern should also understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media and how to optimize content for each. Most importantly, the Content Marketing Intern should also be passionate with a willingness to learn about the overall importance effective marketing content has for a successful marketing campaign.
Activities you will experience:
- Generate original, compelling and SEO-friendly content for company and client blogs as well as websites
- Participate in the generation of new content ideas as it relates to blogs, client offers, and website content
- Work to promote company and client content through the various social media platforms
- Participate in the managing of posting/scheduling blog articles for clients
Experience and Education Required:
- Some level of College education required
- Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or English majors preferred
- Required 3-month commitment
- Very strong work ethic
- Relevant writing samples must be submitted
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, online communities and other social media
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize content and research new keywords and phrases to drive additional relevant traffic
- Must be able to deliver the voice of specific copy needs, while maintaining the brand tone for company as well as clients