Real estate agents are always looking for a leg up on their competition. They attend seminars and conferences, provide spectacular open houses and agent home tours, and even give their clients best-in-class marketing for their property. Now, while all of those traditional facets are phenomenal ways to be successful, utilize the ever-evolving power of the iPhone within your real estate business as an effective compliment to your menu of marketing efforts. To get you started, here are 7 real estate applications that you need:
- My Realty Pro — Clientele management and a high quality of customer care is needed in the real estate world. This app acts as a fantastic medium to track and maintain leads and/or listings. So, store anything from beds bathrooms, address, price, electronic keycodes and square footage. Overall, this is a great app to have on your iPhone to may your real estate career busier.
- Agent Feedback — You, undoubtedly, receive a significant amount of feedback with regard to your appointments. However, how do you keep track of your home showings? Use your iPhone to take care of that facet and better manage your clientele relationship. Agent Feedback allows you to input, monitor, and maintain narrative feedback of the appointments based on the property’s address.
- Real Estate Mortgage Calculator — Are there any times when you are in the field working on selling a home, and the potential buyers ask you, “Do you happen to have a calculator so we can figure out our monthly payment(s)?” The good news is that there is now an app for that and one that is fairly comprehensive with regard to traditional rate and term products.
- Trulia Search — If you have not heard of Trulia yet, now is the time to find out! With that said, the app that links to the Trulia website allows you (as the agent) to access the most up to date information and listings available. In fact, you can also access all listing information for that particular property as well. In general, this is a great app because you are always moving and on the fly which doesn’t allow you to log on to your computer to get listing information.
- Zillow — Providing some of the most comprehensive comparable property information today, the Zillow app utilizes your iPhone’s GPS system to find additional information with regard to homes around you. So, while you are at a listing and negotiating price, you have the ability to pull up this information and work negotiations with a full body of information.
- Zip Realty — As one of the most used and downloaded apps among real estate agents, this app also uses your iPhone’s GPS system as it uploads the latest listings and details for your various markets.
- TourNarrator — An all-encompassing app that combines two or three of the above apps into one massive suite of real estate agent apps. It helps you manage your clients, properties, and feedback for both.
And, if these apps just aren’t good enough for you, think about creating a unique app for your business. If you need help with establishing your own app or finding ways to better tap into your target market, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
If mobile marketing is something that you are interested in but don’t know how to get started, contact us today to schedule your free marketing analysis.
“The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Internet Marketing”-E-Book
Image Source: HubSpot, “The 2011 State of Inbound Marketing”, E-Marketer.com