Estimated Reading Time:
After a long week, everyone needs a little break from social media posting, sending emails, and creating content.
You might even need a little break from reading the typical blog article.
There is nothing better than a little motivation from experts throughout the inbound marketing industry.
With more people using a DVR and spending a huge chunk of time "surfing" the Internet and engaging on social media, marketers are realizing that traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective.
That is where content marketing comes in. Allowing you to attract and education your audience with relevant information.
Without further ado, here's some motivating content marketing quotes from experts including David Ogilvy, Gary Vaynerchuck, and Seth Godin.
30 Content Marketing Words of Wisdom
1. "Stop Writing about Everything. So many brands create content and try to cover everything, instead of focusing on the core niche that they can position themselves as an expert around. No one cares about your special recipe... Find your niche, and then go even more niche." - Joe Pulizzi, Tweet This!
3. "Good copy can't be written with tongue in cheek, written just for a living. You've got to believe in the product." – David Oglivy, Tweet This!
14. “The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.” - David Ogilvy, Tweet This!
18. "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about." - Benjamin Franklin, Tweet This!
21. “Do not address your readers as though they were gathered together in a stadium. When people read your copy, they are alone. Pretend you are writing to each of them a letter on behalf of your client.” - David Ogilvy, Tweet This!
25. "Engagement is the best metric to measure content marketing." - Ninan Chacko, Tweet This!
27. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” - Stephen King, Tweet This!
30. "Quit counting fans, followers, and blog subscribers like bottle caps. Think, instead, about what you're hoping to achieve with and through the community that actually cares about what you're doing." - Amber Naslund, Tweet This!