- Advertise Your Brand By sending out tweets, businesses have the opportunity to develop their brand through advertising. Make up your own slogan or design an eye-catching logo. After you get people thinking about your products, theyll be more apt to add to your business.
- Advertise Your Website Whenever possible, send out links to your website. If you mention a sale on merchandise or a special deal, link it back to your website, so people are sure to find it.
- Look for Employees As a social media network, Twitter allows people to make new connections. Posting a message saying that your business is hiring will tip off any fans who are interested quickly and effectively.
- Query Customers Its important to monitor how satisfied the clientele and customers are. On Twitter, businesses can provide evaluations or simple questions for customers to fill out. This is a very quick way to gather important information.
- Notify Customers Because Twitter instantaneously and simultaneously informs people of news, it is perfect for quick, widespread announcements. Some doctors offices are now using Twitter to inform patients that doctors are running late. Likewise, retailers often send out messages about sales events.
- Event Invitations In addition to notifying customers, Twitter users can organize event invitations and send them out to the public.
- Use the To Do List Twitter is especially helpful in reminding people of what they have to do. Because Twitter works on most peoples phone, most people will be reminded of their daily activities all the time.
- Read News Its important to keep up with the times and learn everything about your field of business. Luckily, it is easy to get the news through Twitter.
- Network Make new friends, make new friends, make new friends. The more friends you have, the more people you can advertise to and network with. Twitter is an appropriate place to look for business associates, employees, and customers.
FREE eBook: Social Media Tune-up
Do you think of Facebook and Twitter as places for social interactions and “fun”, not realizing that they can be powerful inbound marketing tools? In IMPACT’s new ebook, we reveal the potential impact social media could have on your company’s traffic, leads, and inevitably, sales.