Landing pages, landing pages, landing pages! It seems to be all we hear about when it comes to lead generation – and most companies are taking advantage of just that!
But when it comes to mobile landing pages, there’s a much smaller percentage of users. Mobile landing pages are a must! What always seems to miss the landing page sales pitch, is the mobile aspect. So we’ve decided to come up with this list of eight mobile landing page statistics on the importance of adding mobile landing pages to your lead generation campaign. You need to take advantage of mobile landing pages!
This list shows the staggering data of today’s mobile world, and is sure to convince you to get started on mobile landing pages! Whether you need to know how your mobile landing pages are performing, convince management to make mobile landing pages a priority, or you just really love landing pages (we sure do!), enjoy this wondrous list of statistics that show you why you need mobile landing pages!
Interested in learning more about optimizing your landing pages (and other web pages) for mobile? Give us a call at IMPACT and learn how we can help!
8 Budget-Altering Mobile Landing Page Statistics
1. By 2015, more internet users will access the internet via mobile device than via PC’s or other wired devices. Tweet This!
Don’t wait until then to establish your presence on mobile internet! Having mobile landing pages now gets you that much further ahead of your competition, and exposes you to this ever growing market.
2. 90% of mobile users utilize mobile internet while in a store or mall; 50% of that was shopping related. Tweet This!
Consumers will use the resources at their disposal. They won’t purchase a product that has poor reviews and ratings online! So having optimized mobile landing pages makes your company look more professional and modern, giving them confidence in your product.
3. 86% of internet users will use their device when watching TV; 1/4 of that is related to the programming being watched. Tweet This!
This is a huge market! If you have TV ads and television marketing, chances are someone is watching your ad with a mobile device in their hand. And, when they see your ad, they might look you up! Its much more effective than just a TV ad alone.
4. 56% of internet users said they would use their mobile device when a PC/laptop wasn’t nearby to research a product. Tweet This!
On-the-go internet users make up a huge chunk of web traffic these days. Optimizing your visibility to this group of mobile users is necessary to capture the most out of your target market!
5. 45% of internet users would use mobile devices to research unplanned purchases. Tweet This!
Spur of the moment shoppers can have a large impact on this month’s sales! If a poorly designed mobile landing page is the only thing a customer will see on your product, your sales will suffer!
6. Mobile coupons have a 10 times higher redemption rate than traditional coupons. Tweet This!
Source: Borrell Associates
Who thinks of bringing their coupons to the store more than their cell phone? Probably nobody. By placing your coupons online, you will have much more traffic to your mobile site, and your customer base will skyrocket.
7. 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour. Tweet This!
Source: Mobile Marketer
Be as convenient as possible! Mobile users like to see that your site is readily available to them whenever they need you, so having mobile landing pages ready to capture traffic and leads will tell your potential clients that you are ready to do business with them.
8. 91% of all mobile users have their mobile devices within reach 24/7. Tweet This!
Source: Morgan Stanley
And most of them can receive your emails directly to their phones. Your emails will be seen by your mobile market. Make sure your emails link to good webpages! Nothing is more annoying than clicking on a link and having a big 404 jump at you. So make sure this is not an issue for your company!
Looking to get started with optimizing your web pages for mobile? Contact IMPACT and we’ll help you get started!