Viral marketing is a focus of marketing directors and business owners who venture into online promotional efforts. Unfortunately, the expertise needed to bring your content to viral status detours a significant number of people. Hopefully, you are one of the ones that have not given up and are looking for more ways to use YouTube to expand those viral opportunities. In fact, here is a list of 10 ways you can use YouTube to enhance your online marketing campaign today:
- Presentations — A number of you provide presentations to your audience already. Even if you don’t give presentations, they are relatively easy to begin. That said, record your presentation and upload it to your YouTube channel. Overall, this expands the potential number of people you educate/inform.
- Slides to Powerpoint — Going hand-in-hand with the presentations; if you omitted a few slides that had great content but didn’t make the “cut” for your audience, you can take that opportunity and the work that was already completed to reach out to your YouTube audience. Once again, transitioning the slides to a Powerpoint will provide value to a wider range of audience.
- Regular Tips –Establish yourself as an industry authority and someone who wants to provide valuable information to everyone and anyone willing to watch. You can accomplish this by creating a weekly or monthly publication/broadcast which includes industry tips/tricks.
- Outside Interviews — Whether you have a related industry that can contribute valuable content to your audience or you randomly interview a client about your services/business, an outside-the-company interview is an outstanding way to display your level of authority and knowledge.
- Internal Interviews — If you have hired a new team member for your business, you can take the opportunity to introduce that person to your online community through YouTube. As for the content of the interview, make sure you make the initial introduction, describe the job that individual will fill, and get some background on the person as well. This will, generally, help the online community get to know a new hire before actually venturing into your facility.
- Video Responses — This takes a little while longer, but this is both a good and bad point; video responses, while they take a longer time to create show that you care about the content you publish to the overall community. So, take the time and record a response to another video, blog, or article. This can, eventually, turn into a regular review broadcast.
- Events and Promotions — YouTube is phenomenal for maintaining a broadcast and/or update on the current events and promotions that exist for your company. It’s been statistically proven that site visitors click on/hover over a video prior to reading/hovering over a basic content section so take advantage of the opportunity.
- Service/Product Highlights — Be creative and feature your service(s) and product(s) through YouTube. It is an extraordinarily fast and effective means to market the “things” that you and your company do on a very high quality level.
- Testimonial — Add yet another feature to your website and YouTube channel by asking your clientele if they would be interested in providing a video testimonial. It is simple and easy to accomplish as long as you provided great service to them, and an outstanding way to provide credibility.
- Customer Service Questions — Like every other business out there, you (undoubtedly) receive questions that apply to your business. Take the time to answer those questions via YouTube and you can then link a frequently asked questions section of your website to interactively answer those infamous queries.
Overall, YouTube is an outstanding source of marketing to each and every business. Should you need help creating content or establishing brand recognition through YouTube please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
If social media marketing is something that you are interested in but don’t know how to get started, contact us today to schedule your free marketing analysis.