The most popular motto in 2012 has been “Got data? Get visual”. Infographics have drastically taken over the Internet as a popular way to get your point across. We’ve scoured the Internet looking for inbound marketing infographics that really deliver, and put them all together in this convenient post for you to marvel at. Take a look at our picks!
IMPACT Branding & Design custom makes infographics (See #2) for any business by breathing life into company data and information to capture your audience in a creative manner. Check out our Infographics page to see more on what we can do
1. The History of Marketing from HubSpot
2. The Inbound Marketing Process from IMPACT Branding & Design
3. 6-Step Cheat Sheet to the Facebook Business Page Timeline Design from HubSpot
4. The Social Networking Bill of Rights from Background Check
5. How LinkedIn Works from Infographic Labs
6. Impact of Online Reviews from Marketing Tech Blog
7. Pocket Money from HighTable
8. How Social Media Links Help Email Marketing from GetResponse
9. Should You Hire or Contract Your Marketing Team? from Mavenlink
10. How Mobile is Being Used in 2012 from Milangro Mobile Marketing
Who else has created awesome infographics lately?
Does your company need an Infographic? Contact us for more information!